Fueling Your Day with a Healthy Breakfast
Productivity begins with preparation and equipping yourself with the right tools to be successful. I make sure to do this for my day by starting with the right routine for breakfast. I always make sure to eat a good meal in the morning to give me energy and a clear mind for the day.
What you eat is as important as eating in the first place. The big breakfasts filled with carbs and sugar are actually not beneficial to eat each morning. This article suggests some healthy options for people on the go:
- A veggie omelet and a piece of whole-wheat toast
- A whole-wheat English muffin with low-fat cheese, a scrambled egg, and slice of tomato or lean ham
- Smoothie made with fruit and low-fat yogurt
- Salmon on 1/2 whole-grain bagel with light cream cheese
- Whole-grain cereal with fresh fruit and low-fat milk
- Oatmeal made with skim milk, raisins and nuts, with 4 ounces of orange juice
- Low-fat yogurt and a piece of fresh fruit
- Yogurt smoothie and breakfast bar
- Hard-boiled egg and a banana
So what are the benefits to eating a healthy breakfast? Healthy breakfasts will prevent you from losing energy and craving food throughout the day. Breakfast will also sharpen you mental ability and enable you to handle complicated situations better. And finally, breakfast will help you improve your fitness through giving you energy to work out, providing nutrients for the day and even increasing your daily metabolism.
Prepare yourself for maximum productivity by fueling the day with healthy breakfast foods in the morning.